We finally got our garden planted today. That was a lot of hard work! Here is a picture of Steve with his owl that he got to scare away the bunnies...
What a dork! hee hee. But he's cute. Anyways, we are waiting to see what the weather is going to do. Some big storms it appears on the doppler (we have the weather channel on). I called my mom to tell her they are in a tornado warning. We have about an hour until it hits us so we are deciding what to do! It's actually hot out there today. Okay, I am the dork for talking about the weather. It's polite talk. I don't need to polite talk on my own blog now, do I? Maybe we'll go outside and play boche ball. Oh, speaking of boche ball....yesterday we were playing and I hurt my wrist. People, I got a boche ball injury. Just like my kite injury. Unreal. How embarssing. It feels abit better today:)


No comments:
Post a Comment