You know....I think we should always get 3 day weekends. Not that it really matters to me because I am not working right now, but 3 days is what is needed. That gives you one whole day to just kinda do what ever (kinda like blogging, hee hee). Knowing that Steve is home tomorrow again makes such a huge difference. We had a nice breakfast this morning....steve read the paper.....I made a layout (the one on top).....madison got to watch her MaryKate and Ashley movie on the big screen tv....it's been fun! I'll blog later on cuz Madison wants a braid in her hair now. She must of seen one of those girls on her movie have a braid cuz she only wants one braid instead of two.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
You know....I think we should always get 3 day weekends. Not that it really matters to me because I am not working right now, but 3 days is what is needed. That gives you one whole day to just kinda do what ever (kinda like blogging, hee hee). Knowing that Steve is home tomorrow again makes such a huge difference. We had a nice breakfast this morning....steve read the paper.....I made a layout (the one on top).....madison got to watch her MaryKate and Ashley movie on the big screen tv....it's been fun! I'll blog later on cuz Madison wants a braid in her hair now. She must of seen one of those girls on her movie have a braid cuz she only wants one braid instead of two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment