Monday, May 26, 2008

What is up with this stupid weather? It's suppose to be nice out today! We were suppose to take the boat out and go fishing again, but instead we ending up going to the Como Zoo. It was pretty fun. Everyone else under the sun had the same idea.

Here are some pictures of us there.... This is Madison climbing the ropes in the kids play thingie...

Here she is on the cars....I went on the Tea Cups with her....made me sick to my stomach...

I still feel sick and this is after a couple of hours! Steve is going to make ribs tonight and that ends our memorial day weekend. Guess I never went to Daddy's grave. Poor Dad. Or Jake and Hunter's. Poor little guys. I haven't been there (the cemetary) in years actually. Cemetarys give me to creeps and I am kinda afraid to go by myself. I am sure Steve would go with. Next time I am in the area I will stop. Now that Mom doesn't live over there anymore I never really get in the area.

No comments: