people...is is ever going to become summer out? I don't think so. Technically it really only is may something...i don't even know the date, but it's the mid of may so that's fine and all, but I look at the other end of summer where it can technically get cold at the end of aug so we could have a really short summer.
That was nice polite talk, huh...about the weather!
Oh...I have decided it's time to take the "boot" off. I couldn't stand it any longer and for the most part it feels okay. After weighing myself this morning and seeing that I have gained 5 lbs, okay actually 4 lbs that I need to start walking. So I am going to try to go walking and see what happens. 2 weeks of being inactive and all more has gone to hell than the original "gone to hell". Jeepers.
Madison and I are going to run to Target AGAIN. I am so sick of that store. She needs more medication though so we have to. She has totally associated Target with Starbuck's cookies. My bad. Totally my fault! Darn. Live and let learn..........
It looks like the sun is peeking in. There I go again with polite talk. We may have to go to the park which for some reason I absolutely LOVE going to the park this year. Last year I always kinda dreaded going for some reason. Not sure what that was about. I expecially love watching how Madison interacts with other children. She is so positive and outgoing and friendly. Always introduces herself to the other kids (hi, I am madison and I am 3) and shares her stuff with them. They on the other hand aren't always so friendly back which of course breaks my heart. You can tell the kids that go to daycare, have older sibblings or go to school. They interact so much more. But that doesn't always mean they are friendly or will share. I have realized how advance Madison is with her speaking and social skills. Also her coordination. Maybe she's normal and some of the other kids her age are behind. Not sure but there is definetly a difference. I guess it's nice to know that she is holding her own with her development. Now, if we could only get her to sleep in her own bed. Which is the latest issue I am having with her. I am going to make a star chart and start using that soon. Kim and Tom gave us Kayla's old bedroom set *dresser and headboard, and we are going to take down her toddler bed and put up the twin bed because she never used her toddler bed anyways. Anyways, that is what we have to work on. I still don't know how we got in the habit of her sleeping in our room but that has to stop. I guess I know...it was easier. Trying to take the easy way out. Which bums me out because the whole time she was a baby, not once did we ever bring her in to our bed. That would of made life sooo easy back then if I did that. If I could of forseen the future and know we'd be going through this NOW, I would of just said, the hell with it and brought her into bed. By the way, the dresser looks good in her room. I am tempted to change the paint in her room, but I am not sure. I like how it looks I guess.
Madison is sitting on my lap right now. I'll let her type out a sentence or a word.
daddy
She wanted to spell out daddy. She does a good job of finding her letters on the keyboard.
Guess I should go now. She's eating a freeze....and it's dripping on me. I have another thing to work on...her nutrition. She had fruit for breakfast but she always thinks she'll get a treat after she eats breakfast, lunch or supper. She doesn't need a treat every time. At least she gets in alot of fruits and veggies and good stuff for her. I'd still like to take her off of alot of foods, like hot dogs though.
Madison wants to spell tyler now...
tyler michaels
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment