Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Doesn't this look like Madison? I am going to assume I was 3 1/2 or so in here. I think I totally look like her. Why do I think that's so wierd? She's my kid! Ok...funny, madison just walked in here and I said *in a little kid's tone, "hey madison, does this look like you?" she said "no" and walked out. ha! That's halarious! Maybe it doesn't look like her.
This is the photo that I took it from. Kim always gives me crap when she sees this because of my "low" ponytail. I was going through a sophaticated peroid. I even remember going through that little peroid. Surely didn't last through my adulthood, hee hee. Mom says she hates this photo because she remembers trying to take this so many times. Thank GOD for digital cameras, huh? I am trying to scan all the photos that mom gave me and maybe make a book out of it. I just remember so much about being little that I think it would be cool for madison one day. I kinda always get a bit paranoid that I will put all the work into it and it end up not being around one day, like a fire or something. Which brings me to this weekend was the weekend that I had my fire back in 1999 and lost everything. That must be an aftermath of someone being in a fire, thinking that what ever they have is going to be gone again. It's not like it a total paranoia or something, but I guess somethings that I do I go back to that type of thinking. Anyways...guess I am not sure if I want to put all that work into it or not. But then again, it would of been so cool to read through something like that of mom's with all her childhood memories. So who knows....maybe I will. I guess I would take the time to do any of madison or tyler's stuff so why not my stuff, right? Dang right I am worth it. hee hee. Nice motavitional talking I did to myself. I am worth spending the time on my own little book. I sound like the guy from Saturday night live....you all know who I am talking about.
Oh, speaking of tyler. He called the other night and said that he got a 200 dollar scholarship from school. Not really sure who or what again...but hey, that's awesome! We also hear that he is going to chicago to go perform with the bearded men group at 2nd city, which is a famous improv theather which is known for hosting Saturday NIght live people. Wow...is this blog just flowing with talking about one thing and it leading into another with similar tone. This is a photo I took off of the bearded men's website. Obivously Ty is in the middle of doing some type of improv.
Well I had best get going. I just feel like sitting here and blogging. But again, I will say it...I sure in hell have alot of nothing to talk about. Just wait until I actually have a subject to talk about and see where that goes;)

No comments: