I was laughing at the caption that I wrote for mom and dad.....it's the Love Boat theme! Anyways, this is one of my favorite pictures of mom and dad. The other one is the one that mom has in her bedroom. You know the one at Fair Hills where both mom and dad are standing in front of the sailboats, in great shape, looking like the athletic family of the century. hee hee.
Here is the last picture I can remember taking with Daddy. Poor daddy. I miss him. But this is the last picture I can remember taking with him. I must of had taken others because this was in 1997 I think. hmmmm. I know Kim has one the night with him before he died. Why don't I have something abit closer than 2 years before he died? But I like this picture of us. It's funny now because you look at him now and he is looking not too good and you can tell that his body is shuting down, but then at that time, you'd never know that's what was going on. I mean, we knew but I didn't know that dying actually has a look. IS THIS A DEPRESSING blog or what? Sorry. Sometimes I just get on here and start typing what I am thinking. I actually don't think it's depressing...I just kinda look at that as a matter of fact and that's that! So, it's not sad to me, but it might be to you...the reader of my fantastic blog. hee hee. See, how I can change the mood right before your eyes and you don't even see it comin'. Anywhoooo...
Here is a picture of Madison tonight at the flower shop. We went tonight and picked out our flowers for this year. Steve was going to take me on Mother's Day, but remember I wasn't feeling well and I just wasn't up to looking at flowers then. But tonight was another story. I was bored as hell (after my cleaning episode) and the mintue Steve walked in the door I told him I wanted to go do something and the only thing we could think of was to go get our flowers.
Bought some of our normal impatients and a spikey thing for our front steps. And this year in the back Steve ONLY wants perennials..............so we ONLY got perennials. We didn't even know what we were doing, so if you come to our house and we permanently have these flowers that don't make any sense, you'll know why. I think I finally gave in to his perennial idea sometime last summer when I didn't have the energy to fight. I will surely miss our backyard porch (what the hell is it called? deck? no,....patio is the word I am looking for), our backyard patio filled with tons of pretty flowered pots all over the place. Our pond area will look pretty if what we picked out turns out fine......but we don't excatly know for sure what permanently will be there, will we now? I guess there's always a shovel. I am sure it will allllll work out just fine. Positive thinking kel.


No comments:
Post a Comment