Oh...Tyler just called and guess what? He tried out for the play "Jesus Christ SuperStar" and got the role of Jesus. He is so awesome. He just keeps getting all these great parts. We are so proud of him. Not sure when the play is but he said we need to get tickets fast because it will sell out fast. So, if you are reading this blog and you would like to go see him in this play, call or email me and we'll get the tickets. Oh, I am just so excited for him. Yeah TyTy. I wonder if Madison will be able to handle this one. Who knows. Maybe we'll try to find a sitter and drive up there and back down in one night (yuck). The little munchkin can create problems at times like these.
Oh, I lost at the casino. I think Nikki and Kylee also lost. At least no one was excited when it when time to go so I am just going to assume there was no major cash at any given point entitled upon them gracefully. Oh well....it was really fun. I played alot of the games that I normally wouldn't play. Also played alot of the 1 and 2 cents ones. It was a fun night.
Well, I best be getting to bed. Steve had on one of those freaky ghost hunter shows and I watched it a little bit with him and got majorally freaked out and now I am kinda scared to be sitting here in this computer room. Don't ask me why. Don't ask me why I'd watch the 5 mintues I did because all it does is stay in my mind and I'll be thinking about it for the next few days now.
Madison has daycare tomorrow. I have no clue what I am going to do. I told Steve that I want her home one more day with me now and he said no because she's in a good routine. That's true. But I just don't know what to do on the days that she has daycare. I don't need the extra time like I did at one time. Hell, I don't even go on my walk if she isn't with me anymore. I am too use to her being around me all the time. I feel naked going walking without her. Not sure when or how that started but I just want her with me at all times now. Not that I didn't before but this is just different. I think we are in a good routine for the most part and when she's not with me it disrupts my routine. Maybe once the beaches open up I will go there and layout or something. Then again, I don't want to go to the beach by myself. Oh...speaking of walking...I went on my first walk since I had the kite accident and was wearing the boot. I did okay. I kinda quit wearing the boot about a week ago. I shouldn't of done that, but who am I to ever really follow the rules? Anyways, the walk went pretty good and I wasn't sore this morning *walk was last night. But I do favor my good leg walking quite abit so hopefully that won't cause any problems. I am sure that you all really care about this. Another babbling post. Okay, now I am going to go to bed and try to get a good nights sleep. I hear Steve snoring in the other room. We spend most of the night with him snoring and me ever so slightly kicking him to shut him up. We finally are back into sleeping into the same bed again. Is this too much info? hee hee. But for the last few weeks we got into the habit of him or I sleeping on the couch because of his snoring and then with Madison sleeping in our bed *which has GOT to STOP. But it was just too much to have the 3 of us in bed together and then nobody but Madison gets a good night sleep.
I'll leave you with another picture of Madison on today's picnic (read in the blog entry below)...


No comments:
Post a Comment