Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh what an absolute beautiful day outside! Today has been one of those perfect mommy days. We spent the day down at the park. We even saw a deer prance through the fields, which is really rare during the day. It was like some fairy tale with bambi prancing around..lol. We had a little picnic today...


Then we met another 3 year old girl. Here they are suntanning on the slides..hee hee......


The little girl's mom and I totally hit it off. That sounds funny but we talked and talked and had alot in common. She's even an identical twin. It was really fun. I rarely meet other mom's. And if I do, it's always abit awkard. But today it wasn't awkard at all. We just got along really good. I feel like a kindergartner making friends at school. Even when we were leaving I showed her where we lived and told her they should come over so the girls can play. Don't mean to make a big deal about it but I guess I have never invited another mom over to have a playdate with Madison. Guess it's not really a playdate since we never planned it yet, but still. Anyways, it was fun meeting someone new besides the stay-at-home Dad that is down at the park sometimes that Steve feels the need to ask about all the time. ha! That is so funny. I told Steve that he has nothing to worry about. Kinda funny.


I am going to go to the casino tonight and meet nikki and kylee. Kylee is finally 18 so she can legally gamble now. Reminds me when we took Ty to the casino for the first time. He lost his money and found out that gambling isn't a good idea. Guess I haven't figured that one out yet. Except I usually come out even so that's my excuse. Guess I should try to clean the house before Steve gets home. I have to pay if I am going to play, I guess! I think Madison is sleeping on the couch because she hasn't made a little peep at all. There is no way that I'd get to make a blog entry without her interrupting. Oh...guess not...she just let out a big ya-hoo! Totally NOT sleeping. Best get going now and tend to my child and the house. hee hee I'll leave you with another picture...

No comments: