
Hope you enjoy today's layouts.I spent the entire day working out in the yard. Steve will be so suprised and happy. I trimmed the bushes, weedwacked the edging and mowed the lawn. I even bagged the twigs and branches and stuff. Whew. Talk about over exgertting myself. I am not sure how to spell exghert...just spell it out and you'll know the word I am talking about:). I am just kidding...I am not THAT tired. However I am kinda burnt out of doing lawn work for the moment. It's so nice out today. There isn't too much more to blog about....I came in after doing the lawn work to make a layout or 2. That is how I relax. I tried really hard to sit outside in the chair and read so I was in the sun BUT I got really bored very quick. I wanted to get tan. I actually am pretty tan right now. I am such an 80's child. My shoulders are peeling so I'll have to actually start wearing some sunblock. Well, I had best get going and start the "quick, before he gets home" cleaning that I do. Sometimes when you put your mind to it you can really get stuff clean pretty fast. Later dudes.


No comments:
Post a Comment