Friday, May 23, 2008

So, what's the scoop for everyone for Memorial Day weekend? We still aren't exactly sure what we are going to do or where we are going to go. However, we do know on Saturday we are going to take out the boat. It will be Madison's first time ever. Kinda scary. Of course she'll be wearing a life jacket and stuff, but still if ya know what I mean! Have a great long weekend everyone! It'll be nice to have 3 days with Steve!
Oh, today I had to put back on "the boot"....of course I couldn't handle following the directions and have been without it for the last 2 weeks for sure. I have gone walking once or twice and although it was a little sore, I could still handle it. But then yesterday I was running and chasing Madison and hurt it again. Today I went walking and 1/2 way through the walk I regreted going and was limping for the most part. Hence me wearing the boot again. Not sure how long I'll keep it on this time. I am just so impatient and it's such a pain in the ass to have this huge big clunky thing on my leg.

No comments: