Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Late Valentine's Day everyone! Sorry that I didn't get to post yesterday....I was quite the sick one that slept most of the day away and was kindly awakened by my darling husband who brought home a dozed roses for me *and 3 carnations for Madison, and a great supper of steak and crab legs that he made us. Wasn't that great? I thought so! I am feeling a tad better today. Good enough to go to see a movie with some friends tonight. We saw 27 dresses. It was pretty good. I was in the mood for your average chick flick and this fit the bill. It was okay to see in the theater BUT I probley would wait until it comes out in blockbuster or your local rental store. But it was still good enough to see in a theater too...just not THAT great.
Gotta get my big butt to bed now. Oh...that reminds me *hee hee, I lost my 10 lbs so now just have to wait for Steve to get there too and then WE WIN! Kim is almost to her 10...maybe 8 lbs I think. Trick is to keep it off. I guess I am not worried since I have more to go anyways....oh, the good ole' days when the lbs flew off me. I am changing meds though...after I mentioned how much weight I gained this last year I was told..."yes, that med could of made you gain that"....YOU'D THINK that would of been brought up before I took it. Oh well...guess nothing I could do about that now other than hope the rest does fly off when I do change the meds. I am being "weened" off this medication right now. Anywho, my big butt has got to get to bed now. Tata.

No comments: