Saturday, February 16, 2008

We took the child swimming today at open swim. Oh, she did so good showing off to Daddy everything that she has learned in swimming class. And her specialty is blowing bubbles in the water! She did so good! That's all we have done today. We are proscrastinating doing any cleaning. Oh, I downloaded these photos and this is a pic of Madison on Crafty Tuesday at the Micheals with her little buddies that she made...

I am super bored. I don't feel like cleaning...I just feel like sitting on my computer allllll day doing nothing! Maybe I'll try to do a layout or something. Madison STILL isn't into letting me take photos of her so I don't have a photo subject to play with. She'll only let me take a photo of her if I say "I am taking a picture of your buddies" or "I am not taking a picture of you, I am taking a picture of your dollies"...but then you can throw in a "hey, look this way and smile" and she'll do it...sometimes, not always.

No comments: