Yeah, Tyler came over and had dinner with us tonight. That was fun. He'll be home now for awhile....I think. I can't remember what he said. But I think it's for awhile. We had speghetti for dinner. Steve made meatballs too...yummy. Not much more happened since I wrote earlier today. OH....THE HILLS finale was on. I actually shed a small tear. It was the best episode I swear! Madison even let me watch it without really interrupting me too much. Anyways, if you aren't into THE HILLS, you'll think this is a stupid show because in reality it IS a stupid show but I am just so sucked into it. There is a guy on there who is a major jerk and he did something worthwhile tonight. That show is acutally filmed a few weeks ahead of time so you kinda really know what's going on if you read the tabloids, like I do. Which I have been buying less of because they are a waste of money. I am trying to keep in check with the economy. Even tonight, me and Steve and Madison and Tyler were playing with glue and glitter. You know, drawing pictures with glue and then sprinkling glitter on them and shaking off the glitter so it only sticks to the glue. Anways, I was making the kids (maddie and ty) use the recycleable glitter that was already shooken off. I told Ty to be green and use the recycled glitter. I thought that was so funny because if you know Steve and I we really aren't green people except for the stuff that we have to do and then Steve will get going on the global warming crap and we were mentioning under our breaths to Madison how she'll be brainwashed into this stuff in kindergarten. I guess you had to be there but I thought it was pretty funny. Madison doesn't understand half the stuff we are saying most of the time anyways. She'll never fully appreciate us as parents with our sense of humor. She does get our humor but obiviously most of the stuff is over her head. Well, I best be off to bed here soon. It's 11:49 pm and this is the latest I have stayed up in a long time. I was doing good going to bed early for a few weeks. Perhaps, this is where it turns and I get into my staying up late stuff. Who knows....I guess we'll have to watch it unfold as it happens, now won't we?


No comments:
Post a Comment