Friday, December 26, 2008

Suprise...2 blogs from me in a row! Woah!
Here's a layout I did from Christmas and a photo of Madison. I LOVE her in this picture..

Oh, I am sure you may of gotten the email, but if you want to see christmas pictures go to: http://christmastimeatkelly.shutterfly.com/ and you can see all 246 of them. Digital cameras rock! Try THAT (246 pictures) with a regular camera. I guess who has regular cameras any longer? WAIT, my mom and sister still do! I just can't imagine spending the money it takes to buy/process the photos and you can only take 36 of them per film. I can't imagine taking only 36 photos.

Got back from the gym abit ago. I did 45 minutes of cardio. It kinda sucked. I didn't really want to be there but TODAY was the day I was starting to work out again. I just took 2 weeks off. I can't believe I did that and that it was actually 2 weeks but oh well...what the hell, I guess I can't be perfect. The important thing is I started up again today. When I left the gym today I said to myself, "one down, my whole life to go". That's overwhelming thinking of having to workout everyday. Jeepers.

We gave the puppy a bath tonight. I guess Steve gave the puppy a bath. I just stood there with my camera trying to get a good shot. I didn't get any good shots if you were wondering. Too much with Steve, Madison and me in the small bathroom.

Have a great weekend! Not sure what we are going to do but it was sure nice that Steve only had to work one day and then gets a weekend!

No comments: