Monday, December 29, 2008

Have you driven by "the tree" that you hear about with the Christmas lights and stuff on it? Well, you don't have to look any further as I have a photo of it right here....Kinda cool isn't it? It's very pretty, that's for sure. You can see it off of Cedar (77).
The other day me, Steve, Ty and Madison went to the Mall of America just to hang out. Of course we had to do the "usual" and go on rides, get an ice cream cone, etc. Ty went on all the rides with Madison. Here are some photos from the rides.

I bought myself a really cute white jacket with fur around the hood for a mere 30 bucks. I really needed a jacket because Steve's large plaid jacket wasn't doing me justice. I decided I needed a new winter look and found some awesome deals at MOA. My jacket was only 30 bucks. It's probley not the warmest thing but it's cute. At least it looks better than my other choices I've been wearing since it's gotten cold out.
Oh, look at how good Madison's drawing and painting is of herself. The watercolor one she said is her, but I am not sure about the marker drawing. I have a budding artist for a daughter...LOOK ----->
I LOVE how she draws her little legs. They are so cute. Anyways, I am proud of her drawings that she does. I think she's building self confidence through her art work. Sorta like art therapy!
You know...I think I need botox. I have been noticing on photos lately how my forehead is all wrinkley. I was bored earlier and was taking some photos with my camera and my NEW (from Santa) tripod and doing the self-timing thing.....trying to see if I can get a decent photo of myself.....and every photo has the wrinkles. I went into photoshop and had to do a "glow" so my forehead looked smooth. Here's a before and an after photo...
I know, I know...I have entirely too much time on my hands. Madison is at daycare today so I am kinda bored. These are the things I do if I get bored! Anyways...yes, I think I need botox. After all, 40 is right around the corner! Eeks, this is just the major start of wrinkles!
Speaking of wrinkles, Zero was such a good little puppy at christmas time. I was very proud of him. I thought he'd be freaking out, running all around like a bat out of hell...but he wasn't. He was a good little puppy. He just sleeps all day long, waiting for the arrival of Madison. He sure loves his Madison. There's something there between children and puppies. He is just so good with her. I mean, she puts him through hell trying to carry him around and poking and pulling at him. He just takes it from her. I am happy with my puppy!
That's all I can think of to say for today! I should think of what we are going to have for supper. I think maybe I'll do something easy like make egg mcmuffins. I went to the grocery store yesterday and bought some muffins and now I figure I better do something with them. I bought egg beaters also. Man, are those expensive. I know I should just use regular eggs, but you save so much fat from using egg beaters. Speaking of fat....I went to the gym today and did 45 minutes of cardio. I hated every minute of it. This is day 3 of working out again after my 2 week break that I didn't need.
Okay, I guess I did think of more to say, but that was it...I am all tapped out!






No comments: