Thursday, November 13, 2008




Yea, we just got back our professional photos of us that church has us do for their directory. I think they turned out really good. Too bad that Tyler isn't in these pictures. I wonder if we'll ever have a true family photo of us again with the 4 of us. The last time we did it was 2005 and that was really a hassle to get us all together in one spot! Anyways, these are them. I like them, just really wish ty was in it with us. We ordered a 5x7 for you guys Nana and Papa and then a 8x10 for you grandma grace since those are the sizes you guys always want. We didn't order the 8x10 of Madison and I don't know why. So mom, you have to put all of us on your wall instead of just Madison..sorry about that. We were so rushed when we were ordering these pictures. I guess we could of done more but the bill was pretty expensive and I don't even know why I ordered the ones we did in the first place! lol. All of a sudden I walked away from the ordering table wondering what I just did. Anways, sorry if it's not what people want, but that's what you're getting! They would of made really good christmas photos if ty was in it.

No comments: