Just got back from the gym. Did I tell you that I joined a new gym? It's called Snap Fitness. They are open 24/7. I think I did mention that. Anyways, I did 45 mintues of cardio and then weights (on my legs) for today. That was a really good workout considering I am just getting back into it. Minus the exception of a few nice warm day walks, I haven't worked out since Vegas which was in the beginning of September. I was working out alot then (not that you'd even begin to notice) so maybe my body is "remembering" my workouts and it's not so hard. It's harder to GO than anything. I really don't like the beginning of starting a new workout program because it's sooo fricken hard to just want to go. In a few weeks I'll be fine and will look forward to it, but not right now. Hopefully this will jumpstart some weightloss. As you can tell, I haven't lost anything more following weight watchers. Do you suppose I have to acutally follow it for it to work? Well, I feel like 90% of the time I do but it's just not working out for me as it has ALWAYS done in the past (dang it. big time). I guess I just have to try a little harder. I am incorporating weights into my workouts this time and am going to see if that helps out. I really am not working out for weightloss but rather fitness. I am really afraid of getting older and thinking if I fell I could hurt myself. That's BAD. I just want Madison to grow up knowing you need to work out to keep your body healthy. She's seen us do this on and off our whole lives but it's time she sees it's a lifestyle and not something you do sometimes. She plays "exercise" sometimes so at least she knows it's something anyways.
Do you know last night we were all in bed by 8pm? That is SO bad. We were all tired. Madison has been falling asleep really early lately. Not sure if it's because she's waking up sooo early. It's like, what happened first? The chicken or the egg? Maybe with it being dark out so early has something to do with it. Maybe that has something to do with all of us going to bed at 8pm. I got enough hours of sleep last night. Do you know if I let my body naturally wake up, I average about 12 hrs of sleep? It's always been like that which is why waking up has always been a problem for me. The world doesn't revolve around people who sleep 12 hrs a day. I guess I do better on a tiny amount of sleep than too much sleep anyways. The problem is it catches up to me and then I sleep forever. My sleep has been bothering me lately, although this week I have been falling alseep with is rare these days.
Did I tell you that I am whitening my teeth? There are 3 sets of whitner and I have done the 1st set. I had better get going and finish the other 2 set which is 9 nights. I am suppose to do this all in a row but for the last 5 days I have forgotten to do it. My teeth only look a tad whiter. I suppose if I do it the recommended way it would turn out like I want them to look.
Is it ever going to get sunny out? What drab, dark, dreary weather we are having. Makes you want to sleep...hey perhaps that's why we went to bed at 8pm last night. I wish it would get sunnier because then my mood improves just a tad.
Yesterday I took Madison to the Eden Prairie center. We talked about when we leave Mommy doesn't want any sassies or crabbies...because it's ALWAYS a fight. She did okay. Not great. You can tell she was really trying but in the end she just couldn't hold out. She did a bit of the fussing where I HAD to carry her out. Believe me, it's been worse in the past, and wasn't too bad, but enough where I wasn't excatly happy with her. But not bad enough where she would get a time out. Maybe she needed a time out. She's been having alot of those lately. God, on Sundays we have been going to church and we drop her off in the children's play part (where someone is watching her) and when we leave she throws a huge fit. We threaten her that she can't go to church anymore. Not sure what to do about this becuase that's not actually a good threat to do. Plus we intend to go to church (we are church going folks afterall) so that doesn't help out. Not sure if this is a 3 yr old behavior from time to time or if this is something that we are doing wrong as parents. I dread taking her sometimes in case if she does that behavior when we leave. Is this just a stage she's going through? I hope so. I don't recall it being such a fight in the past. Hopefully it's just a stage. Maybe I just can't take her anywhere for the next....what? 20 years? lol. Oh, who knows...
Anyways, I had better get going and do some laundry or something. I am making stirfry tonight. I am feeling domesticated right now so I had better use that energy before it disappears on me and I don't want to do anything.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment