Monday, November 17, 2008


Introducing...zero! Every little kid should have a puppy! Isn't he cute? Kinda so ugly that he's cute. Yes, his name is zero, because that's what Steve wanted to pay for him. Funny, huh? He's soooo cute and he's so far a really good puppy. We have even managed to get him to go outside and go poopies. Now only if we can get our kid to do that! He slept all night but jeepers, we were up at 5:30 am. Maybe this is the best thing in the world for me. We made a deal, if I get up with him during the week, Steve will get up with him on the weekends. That works for me. Today we were actually both up. I am already showered and ready to go for today. Not sure what I am doing today, but I am ready for it! Madison has daycare. She really likes her new puppy. They make a good match. We have never each had a little doggie like this so it's new for both of us. He doesn't bite either, which is nice. One of the other puppies we looked at was bitting everything in site. So far he's easy. Wonder if he'll stay like that. I am glad we got a dog. Guess I am ready for this!
Oh, the Vikes SUCK.

No comments: