
Here's my first layout of zero. Isn't he just cute? I actually can't decide if he is ugly or cute. He's both. But man, did we luck in the puppy department...he's E-A-S-Y as far as being a puppy is concerned. I recall having doggies/puppies in the past and it being hard. He isn't. Has only had 2 minor accidents in the house. Doesn't really chew too much. Likes to sit/lay down on your lap and snuggle up with you. Doesn't bark. You know what he does? He snores. Now I have Steve AND zero to contend with. And he gets up early. That's it. He's a good puppy! Yea for us! I don't know why I am not tired as hell considering I woke up at 5:30 am and it's already midnight. I suppose I should try to go to bed since he AND madison will be waking up in 5 hours or so. I am sure tomorrow will catch up with me though.
I have been going to the gym everyday. I have been doing 45 mintues of cardio on the ellipicator machine thingy and then alternating days of lifting upper body and lower body. I can't say that I am enjoying it yet, but it's not to bad if I take it day by day. If I think about doing this everyday (or 4/5 days a week) for the rest of my life, it would be too overwhelming and I'd quit. So I just am trying to take it day by day. I think I feel better with it lifting my mood a little bit. Lifts my depression. Not that I am horribly depressed or anything but it's been dreary feeling lately and I am sure that's due to weather. But still it's good for the mental health, ya know?
Tomorrow morning Madison has her dentist appointment. She's getting 3 cavities filled. I am so nervous for her it's making me sick. That's my own dentist phobic crap, but still. I am sure they'll gas her up. I guess I won't know till it's done cuz I don't think I can be in there while it's happening or I may faint. I don't know...we'll see. I just have horrific thoughts going on in my head about my child getting her teeth drilled. I have serious dental phobic issues. I just hope it goes okay. I'm nervous. Don't ask me about me her appointment....I'll just blog about it. When I'm ready. Poor little girl who is going to get her teeth drilled. THEN we have to bring zero to his first vet appointment. I am sure I can handle that appointment.
Oh, Madison's last day of ice skating was last week so we don't have to go tomorrow morning. When I told her that she was really happy. We'll see years down the road if she wants to take lessons again then we'll let her. I am hoping she will. But she's got the basics down and we will take her to the rink this winter to practice more. Brrrrr, maybe we'll just do indoor iceskating. I can't handle thinking about being outside in the cold. Then she has dance tomorrow night. She still likes that.
Well, I better get going and try to go to bed. Darn, I am not even tired.


No comments:
Post a Comment