Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here's a nice little winter layout for you! Isn't it pretty? I love this digital kit that I bought. It is the same one that I made my blog header from. I am sure you'll see a million of this type now.
Well, Madison is done being sick. Not sure if I mentioned she was or not. She threw up a million times the other night. I am suprised I didn't catch it. However this is day 2 of having a headache so maybe I did catch it a little bit.
Oh good news on Madison's potty training. She isn't wearing pullups anylonger. Except for nighttime now. Not that this was easy. Today is the first day of her going to daycare wearing underwear. She's a little nervous and scared. Poor girl. BUT, we are NOT wearing pullups anymore. That's THAT! She's doing okay with this so far. If our damn dog can get potty trained, our kid can.
Not sure what I am doing today. I need to get to the gym. I haven't gone for 2 days now. I'll blog later on.

No comments: