Thursday, November 20, 2008


Come on...he's cuter than cute, isn't he? He's totally a mama's boy. Man, between him and Madison being mama kids, I don't know what to do. Poor Steve. He's not on anyone's list these days. Except mine I guess. I really like our doggie. I feel bonded to him now. The first 4 days or so I was getting to know him and now I love him. He's really a sweet doggie. He will run like holy terror around our kitchen which is harlious. I'll spare you all the dog stories. No one really cares that much. Except us. And he's funny to us, so I guess that's what counts. Like I said, I'll spare you all the doggie stories. He's a dog, not a child. Even the child stories I will spare you with. No one really likes to listen to them all that much, maybe except the grandparents and even then the stories can get long. I HATE listening to mother's going on and on and on about their children. Don't get me wrong...some stories are fine but there is a point. And I'm going to spare everyone that to that point.
Anyone watch Celebrity rehab? I could barely hear it from Steve AND the dog's snoring. So I can't tell you what really happened on it. I will try to watch the rerun so I can figure out what went on. I think that is a good show.
I had a good workout today. I did 60 mintues of cardio and then lifted upperbody. But having pizza tonight counteracted the workout. I am never going to get rid of these lbs. NEVER. Get use to me always looking like this, because it hasn't changed for over a year now and I do things like eat pizza now and it is getting and keeping me stuck. I am hopeless of getting rid of the lbs. I will be like this forever and ever. Darn.

No comments: