
yea, Madison enjoyed ice skating today. She did GREAT! She barely fell and when she did she didn't cry. I think it helped that there were a few other kids skating with her who were constantly falling. I am happy she enjoyed it because she said she didn't want to go back to skating anymore. I am not sure if she really doesn't like it or just saying that. Still not sure which way to take it. With dancing, it's a given she likes it. She gets really excited and lets me do her hair and is excited to put on her little leotard. We have dancing tonight. Steve is going to come. I still haven't got any cute photos of her in her leotard. Maybe tonight will be the night. Who knows! I hope so because I am starting to crave to do some layouts.
Here are a few I had to do for a team that I am on. I love their papers!


Gotta go now because Madison wants to play doctor.


No comments:
Post a Comment