hi little blog that i don't get to anymore! I haven't even really been on facebook...just haven't felt much like blogging or playing around on the computer. Funny cuz I am on it just the same amount so I don't know really what I am doing on it if I am not blogging. I am not even making layouts really. I don't have any pictures to take. Madison won't let me take any of her lately and there is not much going on so hence, no pictures!
I just got back from getting my hair done. My roots were horrible! My hair must be in a growing spree. I'm sure you really care about that! Anyways, it was nice to get my hair taken care of. Steve can never tell when I get it done. He always says are you going blonder and I tell him no...just getting my roots touched up. He doesn't understand it's maintance. Maybe that's what I have to say the next time.
He took the day off of work today to get stuff done with the house. He just fertalized the lawn. I guess I should of mowed first. But I couldn't cuz I was getting my hair done.

Here's the last little layout I did. That's all I got for ya all!


No comments:
Post a Comment