Thursday, October 9, 2008

Look at this cute little smile on the Maddie:

She is so cute:) I think I just posted some pictures yesterday of Madison in this dress. Can't remember anymore! Oh yes...I did.


Here are 2 of her playing down at the park. She was playing really cute with this little boy. She was the one "in charge" yesterday with the little boy. Almost bossy. Not quite sure how to take that yet.


Oh, she fell off the swing yesterday. Pretty scary. Thank GOD it was sand under her and not cement or tar because she would of split her head wide open. I was pushing her and I pushed back on the swing but she kept going forward and the swing slipped out from under her. She landed right down on her head. Poor little thing. She cried so hard. I am sure it hurt but it was was pretty scary so think that's why she was crying more. She didn't seem to have a headache or anything afterwards which is good. I had one from the drama, but that's just me:)I like this picture of Maddie playing with her dollies. She plays so cute with them. I can't believe what a girl she is. I never played with dolls really unless it was trying to do their hair or making up their houses. She she plays with them alot. We spent yesterday morning making houses for them to sleep in. In the picture she is playing the doctor and the babies are sick and see is giving them medicine. Cute stuff.

We have a babysitter tonight and are going to go see a movie. We are going to go see that Brad Pitt and George Clooney movie...hmmm, what's it called? Burn After Reading. If you'd like you can go check out the trailers here. I guess the reviews are pretty good so I am kinda excited. Steve could care less about going to movies, so the sweet hunk of a guy is doing it for his little wifey. Good guy. We are kinda supporting our babysitter by having her babysit because she got a traffic violation. Actually not a moving traffic violation but a noise ordiance because her radio was too loud. Her and her mom came over the other day to ask us if we have ever heard of that happening to anyone and we said no. I guess she's getting a pretty raw deal and has to go to juvinelle court for this. She's a good kid so that's a bummer that the cop had to be such an idiot and making her out to be a bad girl. I guess the cop wasn't too nice to her. Needless to say her and her parents are freaking out that she is going to juvinelle court! Jeepers. She's definetly getting a raw deal and is being made to be the example which totally sucks. I feel bad for her. Anyways, she needs money to pay the ticket and called up the other day to see if we needed a babysitter for anything because she needs money. So, that's the whole reason we are going to go see a movie.

Well, I better get something done today. I spent the afternoon going to look for clothes. God, there is nothing out there. Good thing I am not working right now because I don't know what in the world I would do if I had to live out of sweats. I definetly am not the fashion plate these days. I did buy a sweater from Target yesterday. Today I went to Herbergers and TJ Maxx and Dress Barn (I hate that name) and back to Target. Lots of running around for nothing.

I told Steve that I'd do the lawn so I had best get out there and get my chores done. tata

No comments: