Sunday, October 12, 2008

Let's see....I haven't blogged in awhile now! We've been busy these last few days. We had to drive down Alexis's car back to their farm and spent overnight there. It was pretty fun. Here are some photos of that day:

Here's a picture of Steve and Jimmy. Can you tell Steve was annoyed at me for taking photos?

Oh, speaking of pictures...I just entered Madison into the GAP casting call. This is the picture I used to enter her. It's my fav of her.

I'm sure there are a hundred better ones where it shows her personality more, but this is still my favorite picture of her. Oh how exciting thinking that she could possibly be a little gap model. I am sure there are 1 million entering this. Well, someone's got to win so why not my child, right? Right.

Last night we went to Bingo. Didn't win anything but it was pretty fun. Didn't win anything gambling on the slots either. Bummer. I spent some money but nothing too bad. I feel all gambled out ever since we went to Vegas. I suppose that is good though! My Aunt and cousin and sisters and mom were all there. It was pretty fun. We laughed alot!

Well, gotta go. Madison, our untrained potty girl needs me to change her pull up. I am about at my wit's end with dealing with the potty training. Not good. Don't even feel like talking about it!

No comments: