Thursday, September 25, 2008

Well, I picked up Steve from the airport about 1 in the morning! Yea...my hubby is home! I hate it when he's gone, but I have to admit that it went rather fast this time. He had more drama with trying to get home from the airport in Idaho. They wouldn't let him take his original flight home and he put up a fight and had to go through 4 supervisors to let him take home his orignial flight. They said it would cost him 150 bucks to waive his fee and his arguement was...he paid for his space on the plane wether he was there or not PLUS who ever he talked to on the phone said that everything would be taken care of because he called BEFORE he missed his flight. Of course you know how that goes..."who'd ya talk to, We don't use that policy, that's not how it works, etc"....what a pain in the ass! geez. I would of freaked out of frustration, that's for sure. He usually handles these situations pretty good I have to admit. But that explains why when he called last night waiting for his flight (they were in arizona on a 3 hour layover) that he (and the guy he went with) was in the bar having a beer....I told him arizona has a ton of different types of treatments if he wants to stay. hee hee.
Here's something that's been sent around in emails between our friends...

1. What is your occupation right now? SAHM (stay at home mom)
2. What color are your socks right now? white and dirty.

3. What are you listening to right now? my own breathing
4. What was the last thing that you ate?does coffee count?

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I can...I think I remember but I'd hate to be in an emergency and have to find out!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my husband, last night to pick him up at the airport at 1 in the morning.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course I do!
8. How old are you today?39
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? football
10. What is your favorite drink? coffee
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? can't you tell?
12. Favorite food? "junk" pizza w/ lots of stuff on it

13. What is the last movie you watched? sex and the city at a normal movie theather
14. Favorite day of the year? My birthday
15. How do you vent anger? I tend to kick walls...just ask my daughter..she'll bring it up everytime to anyone....
16.What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos or lincoln logs
17. What is your favorite season? fall!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? love blueberries and HATE cherries. Got sick off of cherry winecoolers back in highschool and have never been able to eat anything cherry now.
19. Do you want your friends & FAMILY to e-mail you back? of course

20. Who is the most likely to respond? kim s.
21. Who is least likely to respond?
i think everyone responds..
22. Living arrangements? house w/husband and daughter and occasional 20 yr old college student.

23. When was the last time you cried? got teary-eyed watching America's Got Talent last night...what can I say? I was pmsing.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
shoes and clothes that fell off the hanger that I haven't cleaned up yet.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
My sister, otherwise it's a tie 'cause I think the rest of us all met around the same time
26. What did you do last night? Picked up steve at the airport

27. What are you most afraid of ? drowning or burning to death
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

29. Favorite dog breed? big dogs....i don't know, ummmm black labs!
30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday or sunday when we are all home doing our own thing.
31. How many provinces have you been in?
I'd have to brush up on all the provinces..hee hee
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

33. What is your favorite flower? ummm, daiseys.

There....a few more things that you may not know about me and maybe tmi in some cases!
Anways...not doing too much today. I slept the entire day yesterday and the house is a mess. Don't think that I sleep and let Madison run around...that's not the case because she's there making a ton of noise and I might fall asleep and then wake up within the minute and she's right in the living room with me and won't even go into her own room for a second (lord forbid she gives me an ounce of space even when I am trying to sleep). I had another monster headache yesterday. Madison said she didn't feel good too and her head was hot but only part of the day so I don't know if we are getting sick or what. I feel pretty good today though so I am not sure what's going on. Well, gotta go and call back Alexis's mom and dad. They called me to see if I could help them find a ancuptunurist for them....that's kinda cute that they called me out of anyone they know. I am happy to help them out. I found a few places on the internet and hope that is going to be okay for them.....not much more I can do I guess. Gotta go. Maybe I'll try to do a layout today in between cleaning!

No comments: