Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My headache is gone! Yea! That never happens when I get those kind of headaches. Usually I have them for 3 days. Like in Vegas I had it the whole time out there....yeah, I am so glad it's gone! In celebration, I made a layout! Cute, huh? Mom is coming over in a little bit. She went and stayed over night in the casino. Last report was, she wasn't doing too well. I feel like going to the casino one of these nights again. That was so fun in Vegas being able to gamble morning, noon or night! If it wasn't for money, it would be really, really fun. But because losing money is involved, it's just fun with the fear factor or losing money. I feel like playing roulette. Too bad there aren't real roulette tables at Mystic Casino. That's what I like out in Vegas. At Mystic there is one electronic roulette game...but I have never played it and not sure if I would. I don't like it electronic. Gotta go...the baby is calling for me. She's out brushing her dolly's hair. She has about 10 little dollies lined up and is brushing all of their hair. Hey, just like a hairstylist!

No comments: