Thursday, September 11, 2008

So when Steve got home from work today we took Madison down to the park.....but she's not the one that needs to be tamed when we go there....here's some pictures of Steve's doing at the park:

It's a little x-rated...thankfully there were no other kids there. Not that they would know what this is but still...THEN here he is trying to ride Madison's tricycle and falling off of it....

What a goofball. Madison got to ride her trike down to the park again. It's fun to watch her. These are the moments in life that are priceless.
Steve took the day off of work tomorrow. We are going down to Jimmy and Alexis's farm for Alexis's going away party (remember she leaves for Iraq in a week or so). I am so sad that she is going. Oh, that reminds me that I bought her some stationary for a little (very little) going away present. I have to remember to wrap that before we go. The party is on Saturday but Jimmy wanted Steve to ride his dirt bike down there for a day. By the way, I have mellowed out alot on Steve owning a dirt bike. Kinda got myself into a little freenzy about that didn't I? Silly girl. I guess it's true when they say that time heals. ha! It should be fun spending a weekend down there. Alexis wants me to go play bingo with her. There is a casino right by their place so I am assuming that's where we are going to go. I thought she said we'd play bingo on Sunday. Not sure what time we are getting back! It should be fun. I don't want Alexis to go to Iraq. It's for such a long time!

No comments: