


Aren't those fun? I love, love, love their papers. So cute! This is how I would of loved to design. The lady who designs these works with some of the acutal paper manufactuers of scrapbooking paper (real paper, not digital paper). I think their stuff is pretty cool.
Well, we had such a good day today. We started off the day laughing (okay, I was laughing) at Madison because I was still lying in bed and she wanted me to get up and I said I was still sleeping, so she took all her dollies (all 100 of them) and lined them up next to me because "they were sleeping too". It was so cute. Then later during the day she got to ride her tricycle down to the park (obiviously, not alone). This was the first time that she's taken her trike outside the back yard. She thought she was such a big girl....Oh, that was after we went to the doctors for the sore around her mouth. She does not have impetigo. She has herpes. Don't freak out...not THOSE kind of herpes, but the herpes simplex that is associated with cold sores. She either got the cold sores passed on by me (poor baby) or when she got her fever her body was under stress (stress is what causes me to break out with cold sores). Anyways, they gave her some medication to put on the sores that you can see on her cheeks, but the sores that are in her mouth (owie) will take 5-7 days for open sores to heal. Her little mouth will still break out abit more the doctor thinks. But she says it's not way back in her throat, so that's good. Poor little girl. Do you know that she STILL doesn't yet weigh 30 lbs? She's been at 29 point something pounds for the last year I think. Everytime I weigh her I am suprised that she hasn't gained any weight. And her having cold sores does NOT help the weight matter any because she has hardly eaten anything. I feel so bad for her. The doctors have never said anything about her weight so it must be fine. I don't think her thyroid has effected her weight one way or another wether she is/was on medication or not on medication. Her weight just stays the same.
Speaking of weight...I am back on WW. But I am too afraid to weigh myself after Las Vegas. It was kind of a free-for-all with food while we were out there. I figure I'll just stick to ww for a few weeks and then weigh myself. I don't want to freak myself out too much.
Madison had her first dance class tonight. I couldn't get any good pictures of her but she was sooo fricken cute in her little leotard thingie. All the little 3 and 4 yr olds were really cute. She loved being in dance class. I was actually suprised how much she liked it. I knew she'd like to dance but she was very, very happy to be in this class. I think she feels pretty and special in her little tutu outfit that I bought her. She even let me put her hair up in a ponytail, which is rare these days. I told her that she had to wear her hair up and she said, yes-just like a ballerina. I did take video on my camera but I am not going to post it. It takes too long to post the videos and they cause my computer to crash. I will try to get some pictures of her next week. I won't let her put her outfit on unless it's dance class time. Anyways, out of all her classes (swimming, iceskating, gymnastics) this seems to be her favorite thing to do so far. She will have her dance recitial in May. That gives them 9 months to get a dance together. And you know how fricken cute that is going to be....a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds dancing. I guess this is what I have always dreamed about..having a little girl and watching her in dance. I'll be one of those overly proud parents watching their kid perform. hee hee.
Oh, guess what I made for dinner tonight? TatorTot hotdish. We had that growing up alot. mmmm, it was really good. I couldn't really remember how to make it, but I just winged it. I guess you can't really screw up a hotdish. Just throw a bunch of stuff together and since this is a tator tot hotdish, it just has to have tator tots in it. Not really sure how that fit in with my ww meal planning but I am skipping my nighttime popcorn snack just for safe measures.
Guess I should try to get to bed here pretty soon. I have been having such a hard time falling asleep and then when I do, it's because Madison wakes up and forces me to lie down with her and then I sleep crappy because I have been sleeping in her bed (I know, I know....BAD habit) with her. I have GOT to sleep in my own bed and at a decent hour. But I just am not tired you know? I am a night owl...always have been one I guess. I envy those of you who can go to bed early. Steve is one of those kind of people. Every night excatly at 10pm he goes to bed. And he falls asleep. I guess I can take my pills that I am suppose to take to fall asleep. I kind of gave up on those. Just another pill that I have to take. Don't feel like taking pills....so I don't. I don't know how well they work anyways. Kind of like the placebo effect. In the beginning I feel like they work, but after awhile it just doesn't seem to. If I take something that I KNOW will work, then I can't get up in the morning. Which I can't get up in the morning anyways, but then it's really bad. Kinda like a drugged out feeling where you feel woozy and lightheaded and can really never wake up fully once you are up. I hate that feeling. Hence me not taking those meds. Or any night time meds at that. Okay, I'll shut up about my sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment