Friday, August 22, 2008

Well people, I just pulled an all-nighter. I can't believe that I haven't gone to sleep at all. It's now 6:50 am and I think I have been sitting at this computer for the last 7 hours. Doing what, you ask? Well, I made some layouts. I must be gearing up for our wedding anniversary which is September 4th, because I was looking at wedding photos. How fun. I loved our wedding! It was the perfect wedding that I could ask for! Here are the layouts:


I also organized some stuff on the computer and surfed the web abit. Honestly...7 hours is obsessive, I'd say. BUT, what the hell else am I suppose to do when I can't sleep? Madison got up a few times and I laid back down with her to get her to fall asleep again. I suppose she will be getting her little sleepy head up pretty darn soon. Maybe I'll take her on our walk and get that over with. Oh, yesterday when I did my 4 mile walk (which I sooo didn't want to do) I ended up jogging the furtherst I have ever jogged before! That was awesome. Maybe next time I go, I will try to go just a bit further and push myself. I can't run with the jogger though. That's just way too hard because the jogger doesn't turn. You have to kinda lift it up in it's back wheels and jolt it to where you want to go. It's a pain in the butt.


Today we will go over to Todd and Maria's and hang out with everyone. It should be fun. I love it when everyone gets together. Fun stuff! Madison sure had a good time with the kiddies last night. She really got along with Conner and Tanner. I mean, she got along with all the kids but for some reason I watched her really inneract with the twins. It's funny saying, "the twins" cuz that's how people refered to me and Kim and I actually hated it my whole life. Okay, then why in the world would I say with with Tanner and Conner? I vow to never call them "the twins". I also try really hard to be correct with telling them apart. It's hard because I don't ever get to see them. But I still try because I HATED it with a passion when people couldn't or can't get me and kim straight. That was always our secret to knowing who really cared or not to get to know us because if you get to know us, we don't look anything alike. There's my little tantrum on being a twin. Anyways... Tanner and Conner may not feel the same way and basically probley won't even care because they are boys, but they have a lifetime to come up with their "twin pet peeves". Okay...I got it all out. Next...


There really is no next. I am done with pet peeves. Okay, just have one more...it's when the fricken TRAIN blows it's whistle at 7 in the morning. The railroad tracks are right by us and it is sooo loud. Expecially when you don't want your 3 year old to wake up yet. Goddddddd, there it goes again! It's so loud.


I kinda sound crabby, don't I? I don't feel crabby, wait maybe I do because the damn train horn is going off AGAIN. I give Madison 5 mintues before she's up. Hey...maybe she's immune to that noise because she's heard it her whole life. I remember when she was a newborn and the horn/whistle would go off. I really got mad because I was so sleep deprived and didn't want Madison to wake up. Guess today is no different...I am sleep deprived and don't want Madison to wake up.


Well...I sure did a lot of talking about nothing. Guess I'll go and surf the net more. I made some coffee so I'll pour myself a hot cup of java and look at the headlines on the internet and get caught up in the wordly events. Hee hee...it's usually just the celebrity gossip that I really pay attention to. I haven't heard any good gossip lately on any celeb. I wish someone would get in some trouble or something. Remember the good days when Lindsay Lohan was driving people over and Britney was landing in the hospital? That was kinda fun stuff going on for awhile. Allright, I am not going to keep going on about nothing. If you acutally read this whole post, high five to you. Bye for now! Hey...do you remember these photos of us doing modeling shots in Chicago?


Here's another one of me and Ty doing model shots:Boy, did we have fun doing those pictures! What a blast. That was our Chicago trip 2005. Well....people, no one is up in the Michaels household and it's 8:40. Unreal. I can't believe everyone is still sleeping. What a bunch of sleepyheads. I feel pretty good inspite of being up all night. I can usually do this without a problem. I will be nice and sleepy for bed tonight, that's for sure. I just can't believe that they are not up yet. Shall I make them breakfast when they get up? Yes, of course I'll make them breakfast. Maybe I'll do omlettes. Oh, we don't have any bacon. Bummer. Oh well...it's better for us not to have any. Speaking of health...my weight has stayed the exact same for 2 weeks now. I thought I lost last week, but that was some maricle that the numbers jumped below what it has been the rest of the week. Talk about frustrating. I have followed my plan PERFECTLY. All I can keep doing is try. When we went out to eat the other night, I basically said the hell with it and ordered myself a cheeseburger. To keep true-fashion to myself, it was a boca burger. I couldn't really say the hell with it and just go nuts. But I thought, why not because it hasn't changed one bit. I don't know what else I am going to do to lose it. I can't/won't get off my medication, so I guess I am just going to have to have 1 lb come off every month. I guess as long as it's going down, then that's okay. Not great, mind you...just okay. I am not happy with it. I am used to losing weight when I want and how I want, not something preventing me from doing it. Okay, I am done talking about my weight. I am lovable the way I am, dog gone it. Did ya get that? That was from the Saturday Night Live guy who reads affirmations in the mirror to himself. Well, I think I am going to go on my walk in a few mintues cuz I just can't believe that no one is still up. Oh, I don't feel like going. I'll have to force myself again to do this.

No comments: