Friday, August 22, 2008


Made this layout too...yes, I had/have too much time on my hands. But I love this photo of Steve...it's an old one. One from Chicago. This is my all time favorite picture of him ever. Everything in it is so perfect.
Anyways, today Steve and I took Madison to the beach for about an hour and then we went and met up with the whole gang at camp snoopy at the mall of america. It was really fun but Madison was a horror getting her out of there. She was so crabby right before we left and she decided to get out of her stroller and sit on the floor and wouldn't get up and then at one point she ran down the store isles/hallway thing and Steve had to run to get her and then carry a screaming child out of the store with her kicking and stuff. God, it was bad. I finally felt sorry for her when she said, "mommy, I am having a hard time" and then she said, "do you still love me?" and it broke my heart because we have been talking about how even when she is naughty we love her and will love her no matter what. It was quite cute and sad at the same time.
Anways, she's "resting" on the couch. Suppose to be sleeping but is just "resting". Steve went downstairs to watch tv and I came into the computer room. We all took our corners again.
I'll have a ton of great photos to post later on and also to scrap with! whoo hoo!

No comments: