Did I mention that our blower went out in the truck? They wanted about 500 bucks to fix it so Steve had a junkyard get the piece needed and then yesterday he and I (yes, I helped fix it!) went out after work and put in the piece. No wonder why they charge so much for it...it's in an impossible place and you need very small hands to get the screws off. That was my part! I am all impressed that we fixed it. Now he's working on getting the window fixed because it doesn't roll down. So, Madison and I have been stuck without a car for 2 days now. Which would be fine if my child wanted to play outside like every other child. I did a layout while Madison is watching her cartoons...
Oh..it's Wednesday so I weighed myself and lost 1 more lb. I am so excited. I guess I am so excited that I broke thorugh my plateau! Now I probley won't post anymore on this until I am down to my goal weight. God knows how long that will take. Actually hopefully not too long. I have to say that drinking my water seems to have helped. Oh who knows....I am sure the working out 2 times a day helped too. That's so excessive but I had to do what I had to do. I'm trying to only do one work out a day. You know...normal stuff. Anyways, I am excited because this has been so hard to lose this weight. Jeepers...you'd think that I was an unactive person who sat around and ate fastfood or something. Steve thinks it's age. I say it's the meds. My doctor thinks it was the meds too. Oh who cares why as long as I get it off me. The sooner the better, then I can quit bitching about it. And blogging about it.


No comments:
Post a Comment