Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Did you know that I am whittening my teeth? It's an old package that I 1/2 used up so I am not sure if it's going to get them their whittest. It makes my teeth very sensitive. I mean, my teeth are already sensititve but this is making it more. Next time you see me, look at my teeth and tell me if you notice a difference.

We finally got madison into her own bed tonight after having to try every tatic under the book. She screamed, pleaded, cried and the only way we got her in was for me to say that I wanted to watch "the little mermaid" in her room and Steve said he wanted to watch the twins out in the living room with her....the little mermaid won and off we went happily into her bed. I am sure we will be going through this every night for awhile.

I best be off and go get my teeth stuff ready!

Here's some layouts that I am doing for another designer (I am doing a creative team guest spot for the next month)...not really my style with her papers/elements but it's kinda cute and it's fun to get some free stuff.

No comments: