Thursday, August 14, 2008

Look at this awesome layout. I bought some new stuff at the digistore and am in love with this kit. Hate to say it but it's so much easier to buy than design. hee hee. I shouldn't be spending any money before Vegas but I *had* to make myself feel better from yesterday. And guess what? I do feel better now that I did a little retail therapy. Acutally am still feeling a tad bit sorry for myself cuz I am trying so hard with such little progress. In a bit I will go on my 4 mile walk around the lake. I guess it's Lake Hyland, not Lake Normandale. It's OFF Normandale. Do you know which one I am talking about? The one with the bandshell. We missed so many of the little concerts there this summer. I guess I am having a hard time believing that it is already mid August. I so am not ready for the cold to come. I am already dreading it. I'll *try* not to think about it. So far today has been boring. I dropped Madison off at daycare about 9 this morning and then I went to Walmart to do some grocery shopping. Can you say boring? Oh, I did buy a 4 pack of RockStar to drink as well as those little cans of diet pepsi.

Those were also little "I still feel sorry for me" treats. But guess what? I do feel better after that too! hee hee. Not sure what I am going to do the rest of the day. Lynnie is having a garage sale and maybe I'll stop over there this afternoon still. Me and Madison are going to go there tomorrow. Oh..shoot, I forgot that I (Steve too) need to bring Madison in to go get more blood work done. Not sure if I said this or not but her blood work came back with higher levels and we can decide if we just want to put her back on medication or test for a few more months as long as she isn't acting lathargic (trust me...this girl is not lathargic acting at all!). We obiviously are going to do more testing. It would be nice if she didn't need to take medication the rest of her life.


Oh, I forgot to say that on Grandma Gracie's birthday on Tuesday we (me, grandma gracie, madison, kylee, haley and Kayla) went to the Eagles nest in New Brighton. Here are some photos...



Grandma Gracie with Kylee...

Grandma Gracie with Haley. By the way, thanks to the viewing audience I know how to spell Haley's name now..jeepers....And then me and little Haley doing the "peace out" sign. That seems to be our signature move for photos lately. And then a cute one of Madison with Kayla. Poor Kayla, Madison has this "I don't want to play" mood around her sometimes and all we can do is laugh about it because it's some 3 year old deal. But it's only to Kayla. Maybe I'll try to scrap that one. I *try* not to scrap all these only Madison photos but it's hard because she's the main subject that I photograph. Oh, I ordered another one of those photobooks. I have a coupon for "shipping only" that cost 7.99. Can't beat that price. Their quality isn't as good as Shutterfly but you just can't beat the price. So much cheaper than scrapbooking on paper and trying to put those in albums. These will just last so much longer. I don't even paper scrap anylonger. Just too messy and I like digiscrapping so much more. I guess I like the end result with digiscrapping. I want to get rid of all of my paper supplies downstairs. I should have a huge garage sale. I am just too lazy to get a garage sale going. It's too much work. We don't have all that much to sell in a garage sale anyways. The one that I had last year got rid of most of the junk stuff that we have. I guess I have abit more that I could sell. I just asked Lynnie how her garage sale went and she said very slow. She has only made 20 bucks so far and averaged it out to 2 or 3 bucks an hour she has made.

Well, I guess I should probley go and do something productive pretty soon. I will *try* to have our house really clean by the time Steve gets home. I sure am doing alot of *trying* today. Maybe I'll do one more layout. I'll look through some older pictures. Talk to you all later. Don't forget to vote for Grandma Gracies Sunglass look over to your right hand side!


Guess I had to make one more. This is one of my all time favorite photos ever. What a awesome photo! Okay...NOW I HAVE to go walking. I don't feel like doing it at all, but I am going to make myself do it. Goodbye.

I am back from my 4 mile walk (about 2 hrs ago). Hey...guess what? I weighed myself a bit ago and I guess I did lose some weight. 1-2 lbs. Yeah for me. I was going to say maybe it's only water, but maybe that's why I didn't lose to start out with. Stupid water. Guess I don't have to feel sorry for myself anylonger. Yeah! I really need a new scale. Okay, I am going to quit talking about it because it's stupid that I let the number on the scale dictate my mood. Lesson proved for next time I weigh in and don't lose anything since that seems to be the trend with me. Allrighty, I'll shut up now.

Oh, suprise...Tyler is coming home tonight. Steve called about 2pm and told me that Ty is stopping by to say hi. He is going on a road trip to Chicago and is going to stay the night at his mom's house but is going to stop over here to say hi first! Yeah! I love it when Ty comes home. It's so rare. Oh cute...Madison is waiting for Tyler on the front steps. That's so cute. She has gotten so shy around him the last few times she's seen him. Maybe she won't be that shy since she just saw him 2 weeks ago. That's so sweet. I should go take a picture of her waiting. I'll be right back....

No comments: