Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I made a couple of layouts today...today was SO boring. Madison even asked, "When is Daddy going to be home?" The only thing we did was run to Target about 3pm and picked up some stuff that we need around the house. I did just get back from my 4 mile walk. I walked twice around Normandale Lake. That's my new walking spot I guess. I am a little down...I didn't lose anything this week. I did perfect on it again. My body just will not let go of this weight. Makes me depressed. I can see if I wasn't following my food plan or working out or ANYTHING, but it's not the case. I am down. Depressed and down right now. Steve kinda forced me to go walking, which I am glad I did but it sure didn't make me feel any better. I just kept my head staring down at the pavement as I walked and didn't say hi to anyone, like you should. Steve just brought me dinner in the office but I told him I'd go out there and eat with him. We're having chicken and rice. He garnished it with parsley just like in a resturant. Cute guy. At least I have a nice guy. Fat chick with the nice guy.

No comments: