Thursday, June 19, 2008

Look at how pretty our rosebush is. I can't believe how big this bush is. I suppose we should cut it back, but why really.
I made a "vegas" paper pack for inkededges and was trying to do a layout with it. The only photos I have are the ones of me with Kurt Russell and the other boyz (David Arquette, Kevin Costner and I can't remember the name of the other guy....hmmmm, what was his name?). I am sure everyone has heard this story a million times from me so I'll make the story really short for those of you who don't know....I was down in Vegas in 2000 and they were filming the movie, "vegas 3000" and somehow...don't ask me how really...I was invited by the body gaurds of the "boyz" to sit in while they were filming in one of the casinos. Anyways, it was pretty cool...Kurt Russell was trying to gamble for me by throwing his money in the machine...I sat there and told him how I thought him and goldie needed to get married (can you hear me doing this?), we took photos together. I got some more pics of them all which was pretty cool. I got the star treatment and their body guards told me what ever I wanted I could have...I said "go get my roommate but I am not sure what room we are in", they said no problem. My friend thought that I had gotten into trouble and she came into the part while they were filming and saw me talking to all the guys. She about died. That's my claim to fame story and it was pretty cool. Still am not really sure how it happened except the producer of the show kept running into me and saying hi so I am sure it had something to do with that, although I didn't see the producer the rest of the time while I was watching them film. It was cool.
It is so hot out right now. I don't think I am going to be able to sleep. But I shall try. Tomorrow we are going to the beach so I can do the "hand off" of Madison to lynnie and nikki. Then we are going to go up and pick up grandma gracie and run up to moorhead to see TyTy in his play. Then on Saturday we are going to go on the boat and do some fishing. I think we might try to get a round of golf in before we go fishing. Sounds like a good time, huh? I think so!
Oh, I thought everyone should know that I went out and bought NEW icees/freezes that only have 25 calories in them. That's better but there has to be some that are 10 or less. Are there not sugarfree ones? I will have to spend abit more energy into finding these. There has to be some out there! Anyone know? comment below please if you do!

No comments: