Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Isn't this picture cute of Papa and Madison walking? I have been going through my old pictures and coming across some that I forgot. I love this one.
Well, we went to the beach with auntie Lynnie today. We had so much fun. It was a great day weather wise and fun all around. Then we went back to Lynnies and Maddie got to jump on the trampoline with Barrett! We are both tired from being out in the sun all day. We'll sleep good tonight I bet. Here are some photos from today.


So, want to know what my complaint of the day is? The calories in the freezes/icees that I bought Madison to eat. Of COURSE it's me eating them innocently thinking they have to be about 10 calories each. NOPE...60 calories, thank you. Oh...I have been eating these things one after another thinking that I am "safe". Hell, I got 5 wrappers sitting here on my desk right in front of me. I am just shocked at the calories because I am the calorie queen. I know the amount of calories in everything. Apparently everything but freezez/icees. I am losing my touch people.
Tonight it was pretty funny because Steve was watching "ghost hunters" and I had to leave the room because I was getting too scared. Anyways, a while after I left there was this HUGE bang. Something in our closet fell over. Or GOT PUSHED OVER. It's not that I really believe in ghosts but I kinda do. I just don't welcome them or want them around but Steve is probley egging them on to come because he just does not believe in the type of thing. I am SURE that's what was going on in the closet. Freaky. Now I am too afraid to stay up after he does, so that means in 10 mintues I will be going to bed. He goes at 10pm on the dot. For him not being someone who follows a plan or schedule, he sure has his own.

No comments: