Isn't this kinda cool? The two of us have the same smile...I still see more of Steve in her than me. Well, everyone is sleeping but me. I thought I'd come here and see the 155 pictures I took of Madison outside in her little princess dress. I only got a couple of good shots out of all those photos. I am sure most would think they all pretty much turned out good but I am looking for the money shot. And I didn't really get one out of all those photos! Bummer. Such of a life in the day of a model. Or photographer. Gotta go to bed now. Nighty night. Thursday, May 1, 2008
Isn't this kinda cool? The two of us have the same smile...I still see more of Steve in her than me. Well, everyone is sleeping but me. I thought I'd come here and see the 155 pictures I took of Madison outside in her little princess dress. I only got a couple of good shots out of all those photos. I am sure most would think they all pretty much turned out good but I am looking for the money shot. And I didn't really get one out of all those photos! Bummer. Such of a life in the day of a model. Or photographer. Gotta go to bed now. Nighty night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment