This layout reminds me of MartiGraw *(spelled horribly wrong). Hee hee. I like it! It's fun.Not much went on today. AGAIN. Madison somehow got sicker by the time I picked her up from daycare. Somehow I have caught her cold too for real now. I have a sore throat which is so rare for me.
Woah...another boring blog tonight. Oh...our insurance lady came over tonight and we went over our policies. We are looking to look into putting into a Roth IRA. We want to wait until after Steve gets his "job". That's about it peeps. Oh...had pizza tonight specially made by Steve. Thought you'd need to know that info too.
Stay tuned tomorrow for another exciting post from me.
You know what this reminds me of? Writing in my diary when I was 10 or 11 and I had absolutely nothing to talk about. I wrote what I had for lunch and then I graded the day (A+, A-, B+, etc.). I am not even going to go as far as that on this blog. But it's sorta close. Jeepers.
Oh..swimming is tomorrow. Now I have Madison home for close to 2 weeks. Maybe next week we'll go do a stay over at Grandma Gracies.


No comments:
Post a Comment