Here's a photo of Madison and her cousins on Mommy's side. I love this layout. Can't really take credit for it because I scraplifted it. For those of you who don't understand the "lingo" that means there was a layout kinda like it in a magazine and I copied it...at least copied the concept. I don't ever do that except in rare cases. I guess this is one of those rare cases.Man, was today ever boring. Very, very boring. I think I have just had it with the cold. Madison went to daycare today and I wish I would of kept her home. But she enjoys being with her buddies. I almost did keep her home because she was sick this weekend. Today when I dropped her off the daycare lady (sharon) said that all of the kids were sick to. Hope Steve and I don't get it. She was really hot and had a slight fever but over all not too bad for as being sick goes. It could of been worse. Today we don't feel all that great but it was probley because Madison was up all night the last 2 nights and was just plain horrible to sleep next too and kept us awake so that is probley why we didn't feel all that great.
God can I ramble on about nothing.
Next week Madion's daycare lady is on vacation. Actually the next week and 1/2 so she'll be home with me that whole time. Yea.
Well, not much to blog about again. Things are pretty damn boring for me. There I go again swearing on my blog. I'm a blog swearer. Maybe when I get bored I swear. Maybe when I ramble on about nothing I swear. And blog. That's why I'm a boring swearing blogger who can ramble on about nothing. I am sure you all think I am nuts. So be it...maybe I am. I can gaurantee that if YOU actually read everything I wrote and followed this paragraph you are also bored. I would of lost Steve before he even got to this paragraph. He doesn't have time to waste reading about nothing.


1 comment:
Love the layout! It is super cute
Post a Comment