Sunday, February 10, 2008

oh jeez, this layout says it all. Our almost 3 yr old is going through the terrible 2's. Wow...she's defiant, crabby and just plain naughty. I hope it doesn't last long. Of COURSE this is the week that her daycare lady is on vacation so I think it's going to be a long, long week. Oh well...I'll survive with my bay-bee. She is awefully cute though. She's in the phase of not letting Mommy play with her EVER. Just Dad. She is such a daddy's girl anyways, but when she gets in these phases it's difficult cuz I can't reach her no matter what. People...she's 3!!! What's it going to be like when she's a teenager. I see trouble written all over her cute little body:)

Not much went on this weekend. Our friend Alexis is staying with us while she has her Navy reserves this weekend. It's nice to just catch up with her and sit around and talk. She's brought home dinner that last few nights so that's been nice too. We told her she should stay with us all the time!

I went to my cousin's babyshower this weekend. She's having triplettes. Eeks. I don't know how anyone could possibley take care of 3 Madison's all at the same time. Anyways my cousin's belly is HUGE. Owwwie. To watch her stand just looks painful. She looks pretty good though. Found out from my aunt that she doesn't dialate in labor. This is ironically the same thing I don't do or Kim does either so that is something that must run in the family. They called it failure to progress when I was in labor. Multiples obiviously run in the family too...duh.

Not much more to say. Oh, Niki, here is one more layout I did for you.... I have a total of 3 of them so I am going to email you those as soon as I get time. Hope you like them. Hope you are all doing okay with your losses! Poor kiddies. Poor anyone who loses a pet(s) but expecially when you are a kid. Good thing that Madison doesn't get upset over the loss of her pet fishies. I am not exgaragerating when I state we go through a dozen or so fish a week. Steve is CONSTANTLY at the pet store buying more and MORE fish. Madison just bluntly says "the fish is dead" and then watches Daddy flush it down the toilet. Plain, simple and clear as day that they are gone and not coming back but I don't think she looks at fishies as real pets or I'm sure she'd be devestated.




Well folks, that's all. Hope everyone has a great Monday and week. I am not sure how much I will get to blog with the little one home everyday. But then again, since my computer is my escape, I may be blogging plenty. Who knows...we'll have to see!

Let's see...what is going on this week? I guess we do have a fun week planned. We do start ice skating on Tuesday so I am excited about that. Then on Wed. is swimming again. Last week she wasn't into particapting too much. By then it's Thursday and then the week is over with so I guess it'll go fast. We *madison and I, are going out to eat lunch with Alexis tomorrow so that will take care of doing something tomorrow to get out of the house. Besides running to the grocery store or target, unless we actually have something planned we don't go anywhere cuz it's just too cold out and I can't handle bringing her in and out of that carseat when you have heavy winter jackets on and stuff. Didn't mean to complain so much in that last sentence, but you remember how it was with the carseats and stuff, don't cha?

Did anyone watch the Grammy's tonight? We did but also kept changing the channel. Not sure if anything exciting happened.....maybe a fight broke out or someone was in the bathroom when their name was announced. I just think it's funny that Amy Whinehouse kept winning for her Rehab song and she's IN rehab and couldn't even been there for the grammy's. Shoot, that reminds me that I forgot to watch my shows tonight...the scott baio one and then the peter brady one.

Wow...I did a pretty good job talking about nothing again. *slap on the back:)

Bye, for real now!

No comments: