Well, I FINALLY finished the downstairs bathroom. Once again....I will never paint red again because it is just too hard and seriously way too may coats of paint to put on! Here are some photos....BTW Steve did a fabuolous job on the chair rail that he put up in there! Pretty professional looking on his part. My part was so-so....still not particuarlly happy with my painting, but it's OKAY.
These are the brown and red towels that I bought to go downstairs. Now I just need to find a picture to put in there but I am not in a rush for that!
Did I already mention on Saturday me and Madison went over to Barbies to make Xmas cookies with Nikki and Kylee and Kim, Kayla and Haley? We had a ton of fun...
The above picture is us later that night at the "High School Musical on Ice". That was SUCH a good ice show. I never saw the movie(s) but now I want to because it was sooo good.
Well, I just got a kiss from Steve for cleaning today and having supper ready when he got home. He said that is his dream....I told him he was full of it.


No comments:
Post a Comment