Thursday, November 8, 2007

We took Madison swimming tonight at the same pool where I take her for swimming lessons. Steve got to see firsthand how it was with her not getting in the pool. By the way, yesterday when we went for lessons, she finally got in the pool 1/2 way through the LAST song everyone was singing. But Steve just decided to grab her and bring her in which acutally worked out just fine. We had fun. Then came home and ordered a pizza. Now...it's 8pm and both Steve and Madison went to bed already. I tried to go to sleep but 8pm is a tad bit early for me.
Oh...have I mentioned that my favorite show that I am totally obsessed with is "pagent place"? It is the ultimate reality show that has Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss Universe. It was on last night and I haven't gotten this into a show since Melrose place. I was so excited the show was on...I got the big blankets, made popcorn and shut off all the lights just to watch it! I love getting into tv shows. I'm sure with the writer's strike my show will be effected....grrrrr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so because you keep mentioning this show I decided to watch it and i love it...its hilarious!! and it wont be affected by the writers strike because its a reality show...so thats good!