Well if this isn't the day for bloggin! 2 today. Pretty good I'd have to say. Well, posting Nikki's YouTube video got me inspired to post this little video of Madison dancing to the CMA awards tonight. Here it is...by the way, you will get a kinck in your neck because it's sideways again. Sorry about that! I keep forgetting to turn it the other way when I'm shooting the footage. Hopefully it's not too dark! click on this link: http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa115/kelmichaels/?action=view¤t=20071107001.flv
We got back the test results from Madison's doctor...she either had a bladder infection or a kidney infection. Mother's intution is it's only a bladder infection. Or maybe that's denial. But they want her to have an ultrasound becuase she's so young to get one. I just hope it's not a kidney infection. They gave her an antibiotic so we are hoping that it clears up NOW. I can't believe she has had to go this long with a bladder infection. I don't know about you but I've had a bladder infection once and it was NOT pleasant. Poor little girl.
We got back the test results from Madison's doctor...she either had a bladder infection or a kidney infection. Mother's intution is it's only a bladder infection. Or maybe that's denial. But they want her to have an ultrasound becuase she's so young to get one. I just hope it's not a kidney infection. They gave her an antibiotic so we are hoping that it clears up NOW. I can't believe she has had to go this long with a bladder infection. I don't know about you but I've had a bladder infection once and it was NOT pleasant. Poor little girl.
Oh, here are some AWESOME photos of our little model wildchild...
Such a big head (hair) with a little body. She was so funny taking these pictures. She was actually MODELING! She is going to be TROUBLE when she is older. Jeepers!


No comments:
Post a Comment