Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today Grandma Gracie and Auntie Barbie came over for a haircut and just some good ole' visiting with a cup o java! It was pretty fun. I gave Barbie a little makeover. See her before and after pics!

This is the BEFORE:

And this is the AFTER! Beautiful!
Oh...I forgot to mention that the results are in for spelling Madison's nickname.
The results are with a whopping 64% to spell her nickname as: MADDIE! Thanks to all who have participated in the little poll!
Well, I am being summoned to the kitchen from the husband so I shall quite blogging and get to my "wifely" duties....ha ha. He's already made supper and is currently washing the dishes. I am yelling out to him how cold I am and he said that I need to come out in the kitchen cuz he's sweating with the stove going while he's washing dishes. I suppose I can go out there and at least visit with the feller.:)

No comments: