Monday, October 8, 2007

Back from the cabin.



Well, the girls are back from the "girls only" get away at Jennie's cabin! Here is a little layout I made with some photos of us there!

We had a good time. Nice little get away from the kiddies and hubbies. Although we all agreed we really missed all of them. I even went fishing and caught a couple sunnies and a little baby northern. Thank God Kelly Sullivan can take fish off because I sure in hell wasn't going to do it! One of the mornings I went down to the lake by myself while everyone was still sleeping and I caught myself a HUGE bass. Of course there was no one to take it off for me so I ran back up to the cabin and grabbed a pair of scissors and had to cut the line. Somewhere in that lake is a bass swimming around with a lure still stuck in it's mouth. Not sure if I am suppose to feel sorry for the fish or not. Let's just say I am not putting alot of effort or energy into feeling much for the fish. Not sure if that makes me a mean, non loving to the animals type of gal or not either. Oh well...

Here is a video of my little wild child. She is crazy. I had to videotape this last night because this is what I got to take a little 2 day break from. hee hee...she's nuts. Sorry...it's sideways. Hit this link to view the video....can't remember how to get it ON the blog because it's been so long since I've posted a video. Remember to hit your back button to come back to the blog.
http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa115/kelmichaels/?action=view&current=20071008112.flv

Here are more photos of us girls at the cabin. Once again, these are not really posting right so not sure why but there are 3 different links below to look at for more photos...ok?

PHOTOS 1

PHOTOS2

PHOTOS3

Anyways, that's all I got for ya all.

No comments: