Friday, October 5, 2007


How do you like this layout with all the papers and elements I've made myself! Kim and I are slowly getting our business up and running. We'll see how it all goes. So far it's been really fun getting things ready. Still...it's a timely process that isn't going too fast. But then it's only been a few weeks since we decided upon our little new adventure.
Well, I am off to a "all girls weekend" up at our friends cabin. No children, no men....just us gals. What are we going to do you ask? Well...what happens at the cabin, STAYS at the cabin. hee hee. Fun stuff I'm telling ya!
We (ok, Steve) is now babysitting Lucy...who is Tim and Michaela's little puppy. Chester....who is Jimmy and Alexis's BIG puppy went home. We should just open our own little boarding place. Is that what they call it? Not sure! We'll (again, Steve) will only have lucy over the weekend!
That's about all that is going on right now. Gotta go! Have a fabulous Friday and weekend!

1 comment:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

LOVE it! You are getting so awesome at this, Kel! I wish I had more time to try it out