hahahaaha.....this picture was taken at our (mine and Kim's) class reunion. We dressed our husbands the same (unknowingly). This is the ultimate funny brother in law photo ever in our family. Of course only Kim and I think it's funny. No one else really gets it as much as we do! I laugh everytime I see it. hee hee.Monday, August 6, 2007
hahahaaha.....this picture was taken at our (mine and Kim's) class reunion. We dressed our husbands the same (unknowingly). This is the ultimate funny brother in law photo ever in our family. Of course only Kim and I think it's funny. No one else really gets it as much as we do! I laugh everytime I see it. hee hee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I had such a great time with everyone! I am very happy that you two are with a couple of great, albeit Republican, husbands. :-)
Rob
Post a Comment