Just a layout I did with "the girls" from my 20 year high school reunion. We honestly all look the same. Just smaller hair.Well, Madison and I are soon off to go over to my mom's house. We are leaving for Sturgis on Thursday morning at 4 am (eeks) and I decided to go stay over at my mom's house with the baby so Wed night when I leave her there it's just not like I dropped her off and am leaving her. It's going to be hard to be away from her for 4-5 nights. But I am soooo looking forward to going to Sturgis. Steve is managing to ride the Harley with his heematoba surroga leg (or what ever it's called). I can't wait to be a biker babe for a short week. I can't wait for all the photos I will be taking. Fun, Fun. Last time we went there were plenty of interesting people and things to take photos of.
See you all when I get back!


No comments:
Post a Comment