Wow...it's been almost a whole week since I have blogged. Now I don't even remember what has gone on except that we spent Thanksgiving in South Dakota at Nana and Papa's house, which was really fun. I love my inlaws. It's sooo nice to be able to say that! I know most people seem to not get along with their inlaws or they get irritated by them or whatever, but not me...I LOVE my inlaws! What great people. It was really fun being able to spend some time just hanging out! Hopefully we'll get up there soon again. I'll start working on Steve now!
Yesterday Madison had her screening for Kindergarten! She did GREAT! The teacher who was testing her said that it usually doesn't go that easy. She said it a couple of times so Madison must of impressed her. I could hear Madison a little bit talking and doing the tests from where I was sitting. Heck, I was impressed. So apparently she's ready to go! I was excited that it went so well. My smart little girl!!!
Today we have to go to her thyroid doctors...ick. I HATE them having to take blood from her. But they actually are really nice and really good. I can't imagine that being my job...having to stick a needle in kid's arms. I can't believe she already has to go back in. That went really quick from the last time. Steve can't go with today, so it's just me.
Next week she has another doctor's appt. to get her ready for her dental surgery. Oh, remember how I said she has 3 big cavities. I got it wrong...something is wrong with almost every tooth minus 3 teeth. That's what I meant to say. I have this horrible image that it's going to go down like when I was 3 and had a operation and they took me screaming and kicking and crying to put me under. I understand that doesn't happen anylonger and it's much more kid friendly. I hope so. My only experience is MY experience and it wasn't good. If I can remember it like it was yesterday than it must of been pretty bad. Poor little me when I was 3. I feel sorry for myself. I just don't want Madison to be traumatized like I was. I have so much anxiety with all these doctor things going on. I feel very stressed out and don't even want to talk about it. Too much seeing my kid hurt. Makes me sad that she has to go through this. But then I think of Niki and how much testing she has to do (nana told me about the testing) with tanner...shoot, or is it conner? I believe it's tanner. Sorry if I got that wrong.
Well, gotta hop in the shower and get ready for them to poke her arm. We're going to stop and see
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment